Rn Job in Phoenix, Arizona : AZ
Looking for Rn Jobs? See currently available Rn job openings on rn.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
rn.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any rn job . We provide job resources for Rn positions throughout the industry. rn.jobs.net also provides Rn jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Rn by either city or state.
rn.jobs.net is a rn job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Rn jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your rn job search on rn.jobs.net today.
Registered Nurse (Rn)
Registered Nurse (Rn) Job Description
The Medical Surgical Registered Nurse is responsible for providing care for patients before and after surgical procedures, as well as caring for patients being treated with pharmaceuticals to manage illness. It is imperative that Med-Surge RNs be proficient in caring for patients with various health care issues.
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs via EMR system.
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is prevelant.
- Change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
Phoenix Rn Job
Registered Nurse (Rn) Job Requirements
- 2 years Minimum Experience
- Nursing Degree from Accredited College or University
- Current AZ or Compact RN License
- Current CPR Card (American Heart Association)
- Ability to pass Background Check and Drug Screen
- Current TB Test
- MMR Records
- Full Time and Part Time work available!!!
- Daily Pay available!!
- Paid Weekly With Direct Deposit!
- Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff!
- Referral Programs!!!!!
- Medical and Dental Insurance (as applicable)
Concentric Healthcare Staffing
Concentric Healthcare is proud to be recognized by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) with the JCAHO Gold Seal of Approval for the Health Care Staffing Services program. JCAHO certification acknowledges compliance with the Joint Commission’s national set of consensus-based quality standards and demonstrates a commitment to excellence in providing health care staffing.