Rn Job in Charleston, West Virginia : WV 25304
Looking for Rn Jobs? See currently available Rn job openings on rn.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
rn.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any rn job . We provide job resources for Rn positions throughout the industry. rn.jobs.net also provides Rn jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Rn by either city or state.
rn.jobs.net is a rn job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Rn jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your rn job search on rn.jobs.net today.
Registered Nurse (Rn) - All Shifts Available
Registered Nurse (Rn) - All Shifts Available Job Description
All Shifts Available!!
At Stonerise Healthcare, our mission goes beyond compassion and improving care. Our mission is to guide and equip our Centers to be the best employer and provider of nursing care and rehabilitation services in each community we serve. We strive to enrich the lives of those with whom we work and serve through our principles, passion, and purpose. Offering long- and short–term care, memory care, assisted and independent living, home health, infusion services, and companion care, Stonerise Healthcare is committed to quality of care—and quality of life—for the patients, residents, families, and staff we serve.
Eastbrook currently has openings for Full-Time RN positions. These positions will provide direct nursing care to acutely and/or chronically ill
patients/residents through individualized care plans, in compliance with state and federal
standards, rules, and regulations, and facility policies and procedures. The RN will perform
complex technical and professional skills such as assessment, education, crisis intervention and
other skills that may or may not be appropriately delegated to LPNs. The RN will be responsible
for ensuring work is within the scope of practice and according to professional standards.
- Performs initial resident assessment
- Identifies resident’s physical needs, psychosocial needs, and problems
- Assesses resident’s response to medications and/or treatments
- Monitors closely unstable residents; calls physician when indicated
- Organizes resident care assignments to meet needs, including deployment of assigned staff
- Participates in care planning, discharge, admission and other meetings when assigned or requested
- Implements resident education plans when appropriate
- Delivers appropriate nursing care to individual or groups of residents
- Assists residents in preparing for and attending scheduled activities
- Assumes and carries out responsibility for leadership of nursing care team when assigned
- Communication with other health care team members such as physicians, nurses, CNAs, social workers, and psychologists regarding resident status and response to treatment
- Helps provide a safe and suitable environment for residents
- Observes and constantly teaches aides in care of residents for safety and total resident care, in compliance with established policies and procedures and state regulations.
- Practices and oversees that restorative nursing measures are taken
- Maintains accurate and complete resident’s records, summaries, care plans, nurse’s notes, doctor’s orders, admission and discharge summaries.
Charleston Rn Job
Registered Nurse (Rn) - All Shifts Available Job Requirements
- Hold a valid license as a Registered Nurse in WV
- Maintains current CPR certification
Because our residents require assistance around the clock, the ability to work overtime is a requirement for this position and can include Saturdays and Sundays when necessary.
The physical demands of this position include walking, sitting, repetitive movement, stooping, lifting 30 pounds, and may include assisting in the transfer of residents with mechanical assistance, transferring residents to/from bed/chair.
Applicants must include resume to be considered for this position.